School Hours Early Dismissal
School HoursSchool begins daily at 7:55 a.m. and ends at 2:25 p.m. See the information below for specifics about arrival and dismissal times: K-5 Hours
- Student drop-off is anytime between 7:45 a.m. and 7:55 a.m.
- There are no supervisors on duty prior to 7:45 a.m.
- Students enter the building at 7:50 a.m.
- School begins promptly at 7:55 a.m.
- Any students arriving late after 7:55 a.m. must report to the office with a parent to sign in
- Students are dismissed daily at 2:25 p.m.
- AM class 8:40 - 11:10 a.m.
- PM class 12:15 - 2:45 p.m.
Early DismissalDid you know that we have nine half-days of school this year? Early dismissal occurs periodically throughout the year. These days are used for meetings and staff development. Early Dismissal Hours:
- Grades K through 5 - 7:55 - 10:55 p.m.
- There is no preschool on early dismissal days
- Friday, September 9
- Friday, October 14
- Friday, November 11
- Friday, December 9
- Friday, January 13
- Friday, February 10
- Friday, March 10
- Friday, April 14
- Friday, May 12